Tuesday, November 16, 2021

A Girl From The Show Me State


Release Year: 2017
Models: Tera Cox
Genres: Score Theater, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, Toy
Video language: English

Some back-story first before you play Tera Cox's video. This amazing discovery found Score. A fan of ours told Tera she'd be great and recommended she make contact. We'd have never known about her without his urging. Tera actually did contact us instead of dismissing the idea and we jumped at the chance. "When I was in school, I dressed to cover my chest and I wore sports bras," Tera said. "It wasn't until I was 18 that I changed my feelings. Then I started waitressing at a local dance club. I was dressed conservatively but the owner got nervous when he saw me and said 'You can't dress like that! Take that outfit off!' He didn't have uniforms so I waitressed in my bra and underwear!" That club owner sure knew what he was doing.
Gay from the moto taxi stop to come fuck me hot and films all the details of this delicious fuck. Gay jocks Leon Sparks, an 18 yr old brown-eyed ultra-cutie from the moto taxi stop to come fuck me. Teen gay russia Leon Sp! arks, an legal yr old brown-eyed cutie from the city of Londrina, state of Mexico. Seducing a guy from the favela that I showed my videos at the bar came to my house and fucked me in the Rainbow Hotel bed - Part 3. Making love with the love of my cousin natalia Available in RED - Go to link.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 106kbps





File size: 800.2 MB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Czech Hunter The Best of Big Cock pt. 31

Release Year: 2020 Video language: English And that is one of his signature cum shots, and he doesn't leave us disappointed he...